GHK DD M4A1 RISII 14.5" GBBR
● Length: 770~860mm (GHK 14.5")
● Inner barrel: 375mm (GHK 14.5")
● Rail: GHK 12.5"
● Net weight: 2950g (with mag)
● Bullet: 6mm
● Capacity: 40 rounds, with GMAG style magazine.
● Power: 120m/s (395fps)
● Power source: 12KG GAS (standard version) or CO2
● Engraving: Colt + Daniel Defense authorization.
● Year of manufacture: 2020
● Daniel defense and colt authorization.
● Use GHK M4 V2 system, see more information from **Note.
● Use CNC process steel bolt carrier with QPQ surface heat treatment.
● All inner parts are made of steel.
● One-piece steel outer barrel.
● Steel made front and rear sight.
● With KAC type steel flash hider.
● New HOP-UP system, ver 6.0 new hammer, and stable bolt lock.
● Steel made bolt carrier ＆ fishbone rail (FDE color).
● The main receiver is made of aluminum die-casting, which is high precision, high stability and good strength.
● The stock is stronger and not easily broken.
● The bolt is adopted by impact-resistant material with a German made connect spring. It is flexible, not easy to break, but easy removal and maintenance; which is also save gas for high airtight characteristic.
● The barrel has very detailed heat sink pattern, which is provided by Montblanc's OEM manufacturer. Steel thin-walled, light weight, and hollow center, the whole process of producing barrel is almost the same level as real gun.
● The inner barrel is a precision one with 6.03mm.
● Nitrided manganese phosphate as surface treatment, which has double cost compared to manganese. This makes the product no rust, and won't scratched.