STINGER LIFE-SAVING WHIP + CAR EMERGENCY TOOLS (3 IN 1)
● (3 IN 1) Features:
1) 18" Stainless steel construction cable.
2) Handed steel emergency hammer.
3) Razor sharp seat belt cutter.
● Emergency tools that include a window breaker and seat belt cutter have been around for many years. The problem with existing emergency tools is that after a while, you forget where it is. We found that many emergency tools become lost or are not within arm's reach during an accident. The Stinger is a one of a kind, patented emergency escape tool that can be integrated into everyday life.
● Whenever you are using the whip, please make sure safety needs to be your first concern. Be aware of your surroundings and ensure you have adequate space to use the tool without inadvertently striking bystanders or striking unintended objects. After receiving the whip, become familiar with the feel of the product by slowly swinging your arm or wrist in multiple directions. As you become familiar with the action of the product, you can increase your striking speed and practice drawing the tool from various carry positions. To practice actual striking, use objects that are soft such as a heavy bag, cardboard, cushions, pillows....etc.
STRIKING HARD, RIGID OBJECTS MAY DAMAGE THIS TOOL. OUR WHIP IS INTENDED TO BE USED ON SOFT TISSUE TYPE AREAS ONLY.
WARNING: YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL OF THESE SAFETY RULES TO ENSURE THE SAFE USE OF THIS TOOL. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS IN THIS MANUAL COULD CAUSE SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH AS WELL AS DAMAGE TO PROPERTY.
1. KEEP PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
2. CONTINUALLY MONITOR CABLE TENSION DURING USE THE PRODUCT.
3. INSPECT THE WHIP FOR DAMAGE PRIOR TO AND AFTER USE.
4. BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS WHEN USING THIS PRODUCT.
5. KEEP PRODUCT AWAY FROM FACE, STRIKE WITH CAUTION.
6. WHEN NOT CARRYING THE PRODUCT, STORE IN SAFE PLACES AWAY OF CHILDREN.
** Stinger Whip is intended to be a personal defense tool only. Using this tool could result in serious injury or even death. **
● To watch the demostration, please click the video [HERE]